Patent Damage Talk at UNH School of Law
I will be giving a talk on patent damages at the UNH School of law. This talk will give you an insight on calculating patent damages in US.
The presentation will also stream on web for people who cannot attend this talk physically. This is not a webinar, that is web stream participants cannot interact with the audience present. Details are given below.
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM (US East Coast Time, EDT), 9:30 – 10:30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Link Access: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/unh-law
The agenda of the talk will be:
1) Insight on Patent Damages (not injunction) – Lost Profits and Reasonable Royalties
2) Overview of Reasonable Royalty Analysis
3) Step-by-Step real life example of Reasonable Royalty Analysis
4) Samsung-Stanford Award winning paper: Game-Theory Approach
5) Recap of Pre-Trial Damage Analysis
6) Post E-Bay world: Insight on ongoing confusion in Post-Judgment Ongoing royalty analysis